PROJECT MANAGEMENT for Clinicians
- Your projects get started, but not completed.
- You struggle to keep staff engaged months after a project starts.
- Your projects suffer from scope creep.
- Participating in your project means just showing up for meetings.
- You find yourself wondering, “When will this project end?”
Taught by our experienced clinical team this one-day course will walk you through the key steps and techniques of project management in a health care setting. You will learn how to:
- Plan your project
- Execute your plan
- Measure progress and outcomes
- Establishing effective project charters
- Defining project scope
- Building communication and engagement skills
- Celebrating small successes
2. Techniques to enhance buy-in and motivate team members
3. Templates and models for setting effective agendas and facilitating productive meetings
4. Methods to efficiently measure your outcomes and manage your data
5. Strategies for evaluating and ending projects
"Provider Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15958, for 5.0 contact hours."